HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hourly Events

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexa
Alexa

Hourly Events Empty
PostSubject: Hourly Events   Hourly Events Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:38 am

No.

Jr, I know we don't have many people and people like events and all, but HOURLY is just too much.
Daily or semi daily worked perfectly fine before, but if we actually abused the asking every hour thing, your GMs wouldn't even want to log on, and events wouldn't be as special.

I really hope you consider this, cause really...potential for 24 events a day is bad.

Thanks for listening Jr :3

Last edited by Alexa on Sun May 09, 2010 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vicarious
Vicarious

Hourly Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hourly Events   Hourly Events Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:44 am

Mhmm, I am willing to do 3 events a day max. I try to get my daily event in as much as possible.
More events =/= quality events. If the events are too often they get boring. Events are supposed to be fun! Surprised

P.S. I know you're just trying to promote people to join with the temptation of hourly events. :3
Back to top Go down
xandumx

Hourly Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hourly Events   Hourly Events Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:46 am

Kinda off topic, but with the new event boxes apples are going to become super rare very quickly. Could you add it to the vending machine, or make the event boxes give like 10 apples each time it rolls it?
Back to top Go down
teeheemos

Hourly Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hourly Events   Hourly Events Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:04 pm

xandumx wrote:
Kinda off topic, but with the new event boxes apples are going to become super rare very quickly. Could you add it to the vending machine, or make the event boxes give like 10 apples each time it rolls it?

Lol, apples in vending machine still make me laugh.

On topic, yes we do not need events every hour. Maybe make them more time oriented, rather than saying "OH WE ARE HAVING AN EVENT IN 30 MINS". At least if you tell people when events will happen, more people will be able to make it and enjoy the events =)
Back to top Go down
iTonijn
iTonijn

Hourly Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hourly Events   Hourly Events Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:15 pm

teeheemos wrote:
xandumx wrote:

Lol, apples in vending machine still make me laugh.

On topic, yes we do not need events every hour. Maybe make them more time oriented, rather than saying "OH WE ARE HAVING AN EVENT IN 30 MINS". At least if you tell people when events will happen, more people will be able to make it and enjoy the events =)

Yeah, it's fucking annoying, GM's saying "WE HAVE EVENT IN 10 HOURS" and then you JUST have to leave by then, besides 50% of the time, GM's break there time promises
Back to top Go down
Alexa
Alexa

Hourly Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hourly Events   Hourly Events Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:00 am

I'm just very against the idea of having events every hour. I love events as much as anyone but it's too much. Really.
Back to top Go down
xandumx

Hourly Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hourly Events   Hourly Events Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:08 am

So far I think Jacob is doing a good amount of events. I havent seen him go overkill on the every hour thing. I would say 3-4 events a day is a good max.
Back to top Go down
Alexa
Alexa

Hourly Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hourly Events   Hourly Events Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:28 am

xandumx wrote:
So far I think Jacob is doing a good amount of events. I havent seen him go overkill on the every hour thing. I would say 3-4 events a day is a good max.

This. Just the possibility and probable annoyance of it worries me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hourly Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hourly Events   Hourly Events Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hourly Events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: IndexMS In-Game Related :: Suggestions :: Accepted-
Jump to: