HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transitional Changes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xandumx

Transitional Changes Empty
PostSubject: Transitional Changes   Transitional Changes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:59 am

So we are moving to a new server eventually, we don't know when, but we all know its coming. Why play this server now? Why not join another low rate server for a couple months and then maybe come to the new one Jr opens?

I realize lots of things are up in the air right now, BUT the current indexMS players need an change. I have a couple suggestions to Junior on ways to show you care about the players of IndexMS, and make them feel like you care about them staying. Here is a recent quote from another thread in regards to the new server:

Fate wrote:
I did thought about returning the rebirths to the peeps but that is gonna be an issue..if i were to do a wipe, everything has to be fresh. Besides the donators because this is real money issues here.

As for the rates, let me get the source ready first before discussing anything else.

Suggestion (take it or leave it): Instead of giving the people with rebirths their lvl back, how about give them items in the next server when it starts. I would rather not start #1 on a server, i like having equal competition. How about 1 Gm scroll per rebirth?

Change for now: Change IndexMS rates from 20x to 30x-50x. This will get the players use to a higher lvling rate, and entice new players because they can pass the high lvl quitters. However this will only work if the above suggestion is taken into affect.
Back to top Go down
Tiger
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Transitional Changes   Transitional Changes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:23 am

1 Gm scroll is out of the question.

Suggestions like this should be sent to the staff. As it concerns the new server.

And please, no more topics about this.

Back to top Go down
xandumx

PostSubject: Re: Transitional Changes   Transitional Changes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:27 am

Tiger wrote:
1 Gm scroll is out of the question.

Suggestions like this should be sent to the staff. As it concerns the new server.

And please, no more topics about this.

Np, thought i was helping.
Back to top Go down
SurriSama

PostSubject: Re: Transitional Changes   Transitional Changes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:44 am

just trying to give us an actual reason to play right now xP

but yeah we really do need something to be up to if we have to wait months before something "could" happen
Back to top Go down
Bleek
Bleek

PostSubject: Re: Transitional Changes   Transitional Changes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:16 am

I'm not sure if they care enough to do something right now with this server to motivate us to play on it. I mean, there are no events cause there's hardly anyone online. We should be given like a lot of nx and random godly stuff to just mess around with until the wipe. XD I mean, it'll all get wiped anyway, right? So why not go out with a blast?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transitional Changes   Transitional Changes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transitional Changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: IndexMS In-Game Related :: Suggestions-
Jump to: